- June 26, 2013
- Jennifer Salerno
Recent changes in adolescent risk assessment guidelines will especially impact health plans and healthcare providers.
Click here join us on June 28th at 2pm (ET) as nationally acclaimed guest speakers share their perspective and real-life, hands-on experience:
- Mary McFarlane RN, MBA Director, Michigan Quality Improvement Consortium Blue Care Network of Michigan
- Michael Samuelson, SVP, Health and Wellness, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Retired)
- Jennifer Salerno, DNP, CPNP, FAANP founder of Possibilities for Change
At this complimentary webinar, our expert panel will provide insights into:
- Current adolescent screening recommendations. Dr. Jennifer Salerno will provide an overview of recommendations from leading national organizations and the implications for PCMH and ACOs.
- The new adolescent risk assessment guideline for the State of Michigan. Mary McFarlane will describe the key elements of this guideline and the unique collaboration behind the creation.
- The role of prevention and best practices from the field. Michael Samuelson will share from his years of experience in public prevention policy and his role in implementing Wellness for BCBS of Rhode Island.
Health Plan & Provider Implications of New Adolescent Risk Screening Guidelines
June 28, 2013 at 2pm (ET)